Friday, April 10, 2015

Land of Dark and Sun - book published!


As some of my 2.7 readers know, after finishing Peace Corps in Madagascar in 2006, I spent nine months traveling around southern and eastern Africa. And then when I got home I decided to write a book about the trip. Fast-forward just nine years (ahem...don't ask) and I have finally self-published said book! A fair number of you are mentioned in the acknowledgments. :) If you are interested, it is now available in both paperback and on Kindle. It's called Land of Dark and Sun. (The paper copy is also available through Amazon, but it's a much better deal for me, royalties-wise, if you use the CreateSpace link above.)

If you like it, I'd be so grateful for anything you can do to spread the word by Facebook and other social media. If pleasure reading is not really a priority in your life right now and you doubt you'll get to it but are willing to help spread the word regardless, I'll take that, too.

I've also updated the Any Which Way Travel website with a new page (the tab reads "News/Photos") that has these links plus photos from recent adventures. Check that out by clicking here.

Thanks for reading, and for the support!

No comments:

Post a Comment