Thursday, February 17, 2022

O Porto, My Porto

Sure did love this beautiful city, with the cool, misty fog of a California morning, the windy fairytale river, and the city center with a dense, European coziness but also wide open plazas for the claustrophobic. Gorgeous, just gorgeous. I would for sure return here. Maybe stay a good while.


It was also quite fun that my Aunt J and her sister, S (who is not technically my aunt, because my Aunt J is an aunt by marriage...but whatever, S is now an honorary aunt; a girl can never have too many aunts) arrived in Porto a day after I did and we will be traveling together for the rest of my time in Portugal. So this feels like a completely different trip than my first three weeks solo, but in a super fun way. We toured Porto in a tuktuk...


...and tram...


...and foot, and my oh my.







No comments:

Post a Comment