Tuesday, November 26, 2013

Home sweet Denver

Apparently I'm on vacation from my vacation, because I've been absolutely inconsistent with taking photos of my lovely time in Denver catching up with so many friends. In particular, I really failed at getting shots of my time with former co-workers who are now, simply, friends. Here are a few pictures I did take, in case anyone reading knows any of these great people and would be happy to see them smiling (and, in this first case, with a baby who was still in utero when I left Denver in the springtime!).




I also got to spend an entire weekend up in Avon with eight of my Denver girlfriends, which was a wonderfully relaxing way to catch up with people. There were several art projects going on, lots of good food cooked and shared, and even lessons given in poi and belly dancing. So fun!





No comments:

Post a Comment