Sunday, May 7, 2017

Salento / Zona Cafetera

There's no way I'd be able to pick my favorite part of Colombia, so I'll just say that my latest (and ever-shifting) favorite spot is the colonial town of Salento, in the Zona Cafetera--the coffee-production region of Colombia. Totally picturesque...


...and just an hour's walk to coffee plantations that you can tour...




...and/or just enjoy the incredibly lovely countryside.


Though the town is just as beautiful as the surrounding mountains.



2 comments:

  1. Is this where you'll get my several bags of coffee? 🤣🤣🤣🤣

    ReplyDelete
  2. We stayed in Salento Real for 3 nights. The whole experience was very pleasant. Lovely staff, friendly and very kind, the hotel is the best in Salento, very clean and cosy. I highly recommend this place, it is close to the town centre and it has been built in a lovely colonial style. Will be back soon to explore a bit more, Thanks.

    OneDayTop recently has posted for Travel : 4 FALL FOLIAGE TRAIN RIDES YOU NEED TO TAKE THIS SEASON

    ReplyDelete