Tuesday, May 31, 2016

Weekly snapshot #31

Sorry, it's kind of a boring photo today. Here are the stats (I've really got this screenshot thing mastered; watch out):


And here is your completely black photo. You'll just have to guess whether I took this outside or accidentally photographed the inside of the bag I carry my camera in. (Hint: It was outside.)


On a more exciting note, this afternoon everyone on station who was willing went outside together to take a group picture. If the auroras were out, we were going to use it as our official 2016 Winter group photo, but they weren't really, so probably instead it will just be our less formal mid-winter picture. And mid-winter is only three weeks away now, which is unbelievable to me. Hopefully I'll be able to share the results of today's glamor photo shoot then.

No comments:

Post a Comment