Friday, December 18, 2015

Man-hauling

One of the things I love about my job this year is that I get to go outside more. There's a heated storage area for booze and other retail overflow a few minutes' walk from the main station, so at least 3 days/week I like to suit up, go out there dragging a banana sled, load it up with things to restock, and drag it back to the station to carry up the stairs and into the store. It's great exercise that has a practical purpose, which I love. And even better, other people like to help out for the field trip and the exercise. On this particular day, I had two volunteer helpers and I was just walking along behind the sleds, feeling pretty spoiled and unencumbered, as they did the pulling back to the station. Great photo opportunity, though!


5 comments: