Saturday, August 30, 2014

On the road again

My first few days on the East Coast were spent with my fabulous friend L in Maryland. If this is not the BEST BLOG POST EVER, as L likes all of my visits with her to inspire, that is my own fault for not taking enough pictures. It was an action- and fun-packed visit, have no doubt. With L and her family just having moved into a new house, she had all kinds of projects ready to help quench my creative thirst, like sewing covers for a boot bench...


...making bulletin boards--though I can't take credit for that, really, as L's little one (and junior blog reader) S did most of the dirty work on that one...


...and spreading the joy of oil pulling far and wide.


We took a field trip into the big city for a (very well attended) free concert on a perfect, end-of-summer evening...


...and of course no visit is complete without gelato, which we enjoyed this time at the Dolcezza factory near Union Market. Already drooling in anticipation of my next visit, L!


No comments:

Post a Comment