Monday, May 28, 2018

Cross-country ski

As promised last week, here are some (not great; it was dark out!) pictures of the cross-country ski trip I got to take one evening recently. Most of my pictures just look like this. Dark. :)



But the wonderful Rec Coordinator friend who arranged the trip took a long exposure shot of the four of us who were skiing that is much better. (I'm in the purple coat.)



And of course, as always, the most fun pictures of any outdoor activity in Antarctica are those of the icicles that have accumulated on people's eyelashes while they've been outside...




I've actually gotten to do another fun outdoor adventure in the meantime, so stay tuned for those pictures soon, and in the meantime, I hope you're enjoying a sun-drenched summer where you are! 

No comments:

Post a Comment