Thursday, July 3, 2014

Station break

While I get some quality time with my family for the rest of the summer, I think I'm going to take a little break from the blogging. There are already onward adventures in the works and certainly many posts to come. But first...it's summertime. I'll see you back here around Labor Day.

In the meantime, one of the things I'm looking forward to spending some time on over the next couple months is my new travel agency, Any Which Way Travel. The website will always be a work in progress but is fully up and running if you'd like to check it out and pass it along to anyone you know who might like help in planning and/or implementing their own great adventures: http://www.anywhichwaytravel.com.

Have a great summer and see you in September!

No comments:

Post a Comment