Sunday, July 7, 2013

Comfort of home

The East has been conquered! Of Canada, that is. And not actually conquered. Just seen and enjoyed. Here's a visual for you of where I've been the past 5/6 weeks:


For every spot I've loved, there are two more added to my "next time" list. So it goes. But after all this galavanting, it was time for the familiar voyage home for the 4th of July in my hometown near Milwaukee. Luckily, though it had me racing through eastern Ontario faster than I otherwise would have, the geography and timing were really pretty perfect for a jaunt down to Wisconsin and an idyllic weekend with my family.

There were fireworks, and kiddo time, so much goodness with friends and family, cook-outs, and (of course) my mom's chocolate chip-oatmeal cookies. I love my life.






No comments:

Post a Comment